Bookworms have a lot of thoughts, mainly about how they are going to read all of the books in the world and the need for a library in their house. Below I have compiled a list of the top ten thoughts that bookworms have.
1. Can I buy any more books? Or will my house actually fall down?
2. Can I buy this whole bookshop?
3. I am sure no one will notice if I sneak stack of books in the kitchen, all of the other rooms in my house are full to the brim with them.
4. Responsibilities or reading- which one to choose?
5. I need to find out what happens in this chapter, even though I have a million other things to do.
6. How am I going to read every amazing book in the world? There isn't enough time in the day.
7. If I won the lottery I would have a mansion with multiple libraries in them, and my bed would convert into a bookshelf.
8. Why can't I live in the world of that book?
9. Can I just read for a living?
10. I'll just read one more chapter, (or ten.)