As The Spinster Club Series by Holly Bourne is one of my favourites by far, I have listed five reasons of why you should read the books. Trust me, you will not regret reading them.
1. Each book centres around a girl in a trio of friends, and as you go through the series you think each book won't get any better- and you will be wrong.
2. Even though you might have a favourite character, everyone can empathise with Evie, Amber and Lottie in each book, and take a lesson from each of them.
3. All of the books cover such a wide variety of topics: mental illness, first loves and standing out from the crowd are to name a few.
4. 'Am I Normal Yet' is the book in the trilogy that stands out. Everyone (not just teenagers) should read it immediately. I hear people make comments on mental illnesses everyday without realising what it is really like: this book is perfect to give you an insight into the realities of OCD, from a perspective of a young adult.
5. Holly Bourne just gets it: she captures the essence of teenage life perfectly, making the whole trilogy an addictive read, which will stay with you for a long time.
Read my review of Am I Normal Yet here.
Read my review of How Hard Can Love Be here.
Read my review of What's a Girl Gotta Do here.
Juno's favourite book out of the three is 'What's A Girl Gotta Do-' she loved it so much she wouldn't give me my copy back!