Yvonne for nominating me to do The Christmas Carol Book Tag!
1. "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch"
- Name a villainous character you can't help but love to hate. -
I would say Snape, from Harry Potter. Eugh, he was so sneaky at first. I know he was a good person in the end- but I have never liked him.
2. "All I Want for Christmas Is You"
- What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year? -
I would love to find "My True Love Gave To Me" by Stephanie Perkins. It looks really good, a definite book to read at Christmas!
3. "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"
- Name your favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle.Why are they your favorite?-
I have many favourite characters, but I have always liked Jace from The Mortal Instruments. He has had to overcome many obstacles, and I like how rebellious and powerful he is.
4. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
- Which character do you think is at the top of Santa's "Nice" and which at the top of his "Naughty" List? -
I think Voldermort would have been on Santa's Naughty List, and Harry Potter would have been on the Nice List. Santa is bound to like Harry Potter, he did save all of the magical world from Voldermort,
5. "Frosty the Snowman"
- What book just melts your heart? -
"The Fault in Our Stars," will always melt my heart. No more words need to be said, if you haven't read it, read it as soon as possible!
6. "Feliz Navidad"
- Your favorite book that takes place in a country other than your own? -
There are quite a few, but I would say Harry Potter. After all it is set in a magical world.
7. "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
- What book do you read to get you into the Christmas spirit? -
Again, another Harry Potter answer. I love to read all the Christmas parts in the Harry Potter books.
8. "Sleigh Ride"
- What character would you most want to spend the holiday with? -
I would like to spend the holiday with all of the characters from, "Don't Even Think About It," by Sarah Mlynowski. I would love to know what it felt like to read minds.
9. "Baby It's Cold Outside"
- Which book do you hate so much you'd sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm? -
I really don't like, "Kisses For Lula," by Samantha Mackintosh. I think a lot of teenage authors copy each other, and it wasn't really anything new and fresh.
10. "Do You Hear What I Hear?"
- What book would you recommend to everyone? -
I would recommend, "The Fault in Our Stars." It really changed my perspective on the world and living life to the full, doing what makes you happy.
Juli @ Universe in Words
Tracy @ Cornerfolds
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings